Thank you for your interest in helping those directly affected by partner violence in our community. There are a number of ways you can help!
Coordinate a Collection at Your Church, School or Club!
Our shelter is always in need of basic supplies, food and house wares. See our Wish List for ideas.
An easy way to help SFVC and recycle at the same time . . .
- Collect old cell phones
- Drop off at SFVC
- Phones are shipped to Shelter Alliance at no cost
- SFVC receives a donation from Shelter Alliance for program services!
Students can get community service hours too!
We offer volunteer and internship opportunities through all agency programs. Volunteering or Interning with SFVC gives you an opportunity to work directly with families, to be a part of special events and to work with our community. Macro level (grant writing, program administration, community collaboration) internships are also available.
See volunteer opportunity descriptions for more detail. Contact Us with questions and to let us know you are interested!
Volunteer Job Descriptions
- Volunteer Court Advocate -- PDF format
- Volunteer Shelter Advocate -- PDF format
- Volunteer Interpreter Victim Advocate -- PDF format