The purpose of the Robeson County Domestic Violence Task Force is to improve the systems that address intimate partner & family violence in Robeson County. We do that by partnering and collaborating with key entities/organizations as well as with concerned citizens. The Task Force meets quarterly in Lumberton.
The Task Force meets the last Tuesday of every quarter.
- Task Force Membership
- Southeastern Family Violence Center
- Robeson County Sheriff's Office Domestic Violence Unit
- Lumberton Police Department
- District Court Judges
- Assistance District Attorneys
- Department of Social Services
- Community Corrections
- Guardian ad Litum
- Fairmont Police Department
- Robeson County Administration